Tuesday, May 8, 2012

This weekend flew by like usual. Friday night we resumed going to IHOP for family fun night. Aiden got a really cool balloon - an alien on a motorcycle. Of course half of it popped within 2 hours when he was playing outside. Saturday Aiden had soccer again and this time the kids tried playing an actual game. We were really excited to watch Aiden run after the ball. But of course when he fell down and got dirt on his hands, he came running to us yelling "wipe my hands! They're dirty!"

Since I was having my girlfriends over for a Cinco de Mayo/Thirty One Bag party, Aiden got to have a sleepover at Lolo and Lola's house. They took him to a party where somehow he was offered an iPad to play with and he was amazed that they had all different kinds of Angry Bird games! The next day I let him download a Dora game to his Leap Pad which he played with for a long time. I told him it was time to go outside to play, and he did come outside - but brought his Leap Pad into his playhouse and told me "I am playing outside!" He was also disappointed that Leap Pad doesn't offer the Angry Birds game! Good thing Lolo has it on his iPad! 









No comments: