I came home from SC around 11am Sunday morning, expecting to wait for Alvin to pick me up outside the airport. Instead I got this wonderful surprise - Alvin had brought Aiden to surprise me and he had made me a Mommy card (with hearts he drew himself) and they brought me flowers. It was so much fun to have him at the airport where he was able to see the planes.
When we got home we took Lolo, Lola and Anderson out to lunch. Later Mommy got to nap with the boys. Then we tried going to Stuff Yer Face but we didn't realize it was Rutgers graduation so it was too crowded so we ended up at the Skylark Diner instead. And I got to take the picture below of Daddy taking care of the boys while I enjoyed a cocktail!
Then Wednesday I went to Aiden's school for their Mother's Day tea party which was really cute. Thanks to my boys for making me feel so special!
No comments:
Post a Comment