Thursday, February 2, 2012

Anderson's 1st Stoller Walk Outside

When you have a baby in the winter (esp a winter like ours where everyone is sick), you really don't take him out much. Sure I take him to stores and the mall and to pick up Aiden at school. But it's not like we're outside long since it's cold out. Well yesterday we had a spring-like day. It was 60 degrees! In the morning we dropped Aiden off and then headed to the mall. But since we were early we did a brisk walk around the 3rd level for 30 minutes. It worked out well b/c I was too sweaty to shop afterwards! Then later we decided to take advantage of the amazing weather and I set up Anderson's bassinet stroller and we went out for a nice long walk in our neighborhood where he got to meet some of our neighbors. I wish we could have weather like yesterday everyday! 



No comments: