We took Lolo and Lola to Ruth Chris Steakhouse to celebrate their 41st wedding anniversary. Of course I was nervous about bringing the kids to a non-kid-friendly place, but they did great! I told Aiden we were going to a fancy restaurant and he'd have to wear something fancy. So he went to his closet and grabbed his Super Mario pajamas and told me they would be perfect. Then when I said no, he grabbed his green "Aiden" t-shirt that Aunt Lauren gave him and promised me that it was a "fancy shirt." Finally I was able to convince him to wear a nice outfit and even wear his brown dress shoes that he's had for months and has refused to wear. This is why I don't buy him many shoes! Of course at the restaurant all he ate was bread, ice cream and raspberries, but I didn't care b/c I was so happy he was so well-behaved.
No comments:
Post a Comment