For those of you wondering why I haven't been updating our blog - it's because Google has informed me that my photo limit has been maxed out! I maxed out my allotted storage space for photo uploads. So I'm trying to post new ones to Flickr and share them here but I haven't had time to go and do that.
I thought I'd have more time to do things now that I am saving 3.5 hours a day by not commuting. But it seems I'm busier than ever! First it was Thanksgiving, or really Black Friday shopping. Then it was preparing for Anderson's birthday party, then it was a ton of stuff going on at work including preparing to go to Boston this week to give a presentation. I'm hoping that later this week I'll be able to sit back, relax and start enjoying the holiday season. My shopping is done but now I need to take out all of our Christmas decorations and beg Alvin to help me hang our lights outside the house.
And then hopefully I'll be able to find the time to update this blog b/c there are a lot of cute pics and videos to be shared. One little boy is walking around everywhere and his big brother is going around singing Feliz Navidad all day in preparation for his upcoming holiday party.
No comments:
Post a Comment