Aiden likes to have my undivided attention these days. The other night we went out to dinner with Jenn, Alicia and Lauren and Aiden was getting mad when I was talking to the girls. "Mommy talk to me!!!" "OK Aiden what do you want to talk about?" "Motorcycles!" Now when we're eating dinner at the table and I try to talk to Alvin, Aiden will interrupt and say "Mommy talk to me. I want to tell you about school!"
Yesterday when I got home from work Aiden and I went on a walk around the neighborhood. He was pushing his teddy bear and bunny bear in his stroller. It amazed me how tall he is now because he can easily walk and push the stroller without a problem. So I started striking up conversation with him and he completely ignored me and finally said "I don't want to talk now!" Then we walked by 2 boys playing basketball and Aiden stopped and said "Mommy I need to say hello to those boys." So he yelled across the street "Hi! Hi! Hi!" but either the boys were ignoring him or they didn't hear him which of course broke my heart. But luckily he just kept walking... and still wouldn't talk to me! Until dinner time when I tried to talk to Alvin.
No comments:
Post a Comment