Sunday, March 20, 2011

Awesome Sunday

Today was one of those awesome days. A perfect mix of having fun, getting stuff accomplished and resting. Of course the day started way too early with Aiden waking up at 6am. But it worked to our benefit. Since Alvin was leaving early to detail I took Aiden to 8:30am mass by myself. Then Aiden's friends from school came over for a playdate which was a lot of fun. When they left Aiden went down for a 3 hour nap! I was able to start organizing and pricing stuff in the basement for our upcoming neighborhood garage sale. Then I even snuck in an hour nap. Once Aiden woke up I realized it was still nice out so I took him to the park (his favorite thing was the choo choo train) and then we went to Panera for dinner. When we were ordering food to bring home for Alvin, Aiden said "I need a cookie for the car ride home" as he grabbed an M&M cookie from the counter. Of course my boy doesn't like chocolate so as he was eating it he asked me to "take off the vitamins. I don't like them!" 





No comments: