Sunday, October 17, 2010
Eating our way through LA
Our next stop was In and Out Burger for a snack. Then we walked on Robertson Ave. to see if there were any celebrities in Kitson or eating at the Ivy. Last time I ate there I saw Selma Hayek. Then we headed to Beverly Hills to Sprinkles. Those are the best cupcakes! They are opening one by Bloomingdales in NY in February! I brought 6 home on the plane for Alvin and he agreed they were the best. After Sprinkles we hit Rodeo Drive and then Santa Monica, then it was time for me to get to the airport for the red eye. Such a fun trip but nothing was better than walking in the door at 7am on Friday and getting the biggest smile and hug ever from Aiden! Beats seeing any celebrity!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment