Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Aiden Michael!!!

Today is Aiden's 2nd birthday! I can't believe he is already two. It's amazing to see how many words he says and how much he knows. His teachers tell us that he is the best at cleaning up. He even cleans up toys that the other kids are still playing with! Hmm I guess he gets that from me since I can't go to bed unless every toy is put away. He's also very stubborn, especially when we pick him up for school since he never wants to leave! Or when we wake him up and he doesn't want to get out of the crib or doesn't want to get dressed. Or like today, he has to play with his books and then do a puzzle until you finally have to bribe him to get his shoes on and get in the car! That's our 2 year old!

Aiden's 2 year stats - he is 28.5lbs (50th percentile) and 33" tall (25th percentile).


No comments: