Sunday, August 22, 2010

Aiden is 23 months!!!

Aiden turns 23 months on August 23rd! It's amazing to see that he's really not a baby anymore. Between going on the potty and needing to do everything himself, he is a little boy. We call him "Reset" because if you carry him and he wanted to walk himself he will run back to the point where you picked him up so he can do it over again. He does this with EVERYTHING! We're realizing this is an age where we need to have lots of patience.

His new obsession is "Team Umizoomi" which is a show where they do a lot of counting and shapes. He yells out the shapes and numbers the whole time and even knows how to count backwards. He also loves playing with his trucks at home.

One more month until his birthday! When he sings "Happy Birthday" he always pretends to blow out candles afterwards so I guess he's practicing. I'm just excited that Alvin and I are going to bring cupcakes to daycare that day during snack time and we'll be there to see his friends sing to him!

No comments: