Saturday, July 24, 2010

Aiden is 22 months!!!

Aiden turned 22 months. He is doing so many fun things. Of course he wants to do everything himself - "Aiden do!" He still loves school and gets excited when he sees the school bus parked at Kindercare. He loves pointing out school buses and big trucks on the road. Now he's really into playing with his cars at home.

He is also obsessed with Dora. When he gets to watch TV that is the only thing he wants to watch. Thank God for DVR! Of course he knows the episodes by heart now so it's fun to hear him say the right words. He can also count up to 7 in Spanish and up to 10 in English. His new phrase is "Mommy move back!" when I'm in his way.

2 more months until he turns 2!!! Wow! Oh and I think he weighs around 28lbs and is 31" long (although I'm not too sure about the height since he refused to get measured when we were last at the doctor's).

No comments: