So I've been slacking on taking his monthly picture. I'll try to do it soon. But it's amazing to see what a big boy he is. He knows all his shapes (the basics plus diamond, octogon, heart and star). He repeats everything you say. And he is speaking in sentences. Some of his most used phrases are "Where'd Daddy go? Work?", "I did it!", "Mommy's home!" "Mommy's on the choo-choo train." And of course he loves to say his teachers', friends' and family's names.
This week we took him to Alvin's work daycare (Bright Horizons) and they were so excited to see him. It has been 7 months since he's been there and boy has he changed. He had a great time there, probably because there were only 2 kids so he got lots of one-on-one time with the teachers. But we be he misses his friends at his school.
No comments:
Post a Comment